Few decisions have as lasting an impact on a child than choosing an elementary school. During these formative years, the foundation is established, life-long friendships are made and character is developed. SEA has been a leader in education for more than 30 years, focused on delivering superior academics in a loving, Christian environment.
- Champions Extended Day Care
- Hot Lunch Program
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- There is a 3% discount on tuition if paid in full by May 15th. A sibling discount is offered 3% off tuition of the second child in the family and a 5% discount for any additional sibling.
- Referral Tuition credits are available, contact the Business Office for details. A discount is available to church parishioners who qualify. Please contact the Church Office for qualifications and an application form.
- January 26 – K4 & K Screening Fun Day
- February 9 – General Open House K4-8th
- March 9 – K4 & K Screening Fun Day
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Fee includes consumable books, technology, licensing fees and a yearbook.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The Ambassador Program, as part of our Parents Club, helps our new families feel welcomed into our new community. Each new family enjoys the support of grade-level ambassadors, both before and during the school year. Throughout the year, the Parents Club organizes many services and activities that benefit the students, SEA and our parents.
2018–2019 Parents Club Officers
- President: Carlos Rosello
- Vice President: Heather Baron
- Secretary: Danielle Ryall
- Communications Liaison: Erika Sasser
- Treasurer: Erin Kilpatrick
- Members at Large: Magally Dorion & Emily Schmid
2018–2019 Parents Club Programs
SEA is grateful for the leadership from the following individuals for these very important Parents Club programs here at SEA:
- Ambassador Program - Kirsten Bartholomew & Melissa Rosello
- Box Tops for Education - Zahira Stansberry
- Daddy/ Daughter Dance - Sherry Haluszka , Susan Girtman & Khusboo Pundir (Ranawat)
- Bowling with our Boys - Dee Keller & Danielle Ryall
- Fall Family Fun Night - Heather Baron & Andrea Rickheim
- Grandparents Day - Renee Brach & Erin Kilpatrick
- Lost & Found - Sandra Rintrona
- Middle School Rep - Deena Biewend
- Movie Night - Sandra Rintrona
- Scholastic Book Fair - Leesa Burd
- Spring Fling - PC Board
- Project HOPE - Heather Baron & Carlos Rosello
- Teacher Luncheon Coordinator - Kim Jenkins & Rosie Antequino
- Teacher Appreciation Week - Kim Jenkins
- Uniform Resale - Michelle Bryson & Leesa Burd
Volunteering at SEA helps provide the best possible educational experience for our children. In addition to supporting faculty and staff, sharing our time and talents connects us with one another and our entire school community. Sign up for your preferred volunteer program(s) by clicking on the links below: