Few decisions have as lasting an impact on a child than choosing an elementary school. During these formative years, the foundation is established, life-long friendships are made and character is developed. SEA has been a leader in education for more than 30 years, focused on delivering superior academics in a loving, Christian environment.
- Champions Extended Day Care
- Hot Lunch Program
- After-School Enrichment Classes
- There is a 3% discount on tuition if paid in full by May 15th. A sibling discount is offered 3% off tuition of the second child in the family and a 5% discount for any additional sibling.
- Referral Tuition credits are available, contact the Business Office for details. A discount is available to church parishioners who qualify. Please contact the Church Office for qualifications and an application form.
- SEA in 60 Series – Join us at one of these FOUR great events! LEARN MORE
- January 11th – K4 & K Sneak Peek Day
- January 25th – Imagine It – General Open House
- February 8th – K4 & K Sneak Peek Day
View our At A Glance Calendar for 2019-2020.
Contact email@example.com for details.
Fee includes consumable books, technology, licensing fees and a yearbook.
Sweetwater Episcopal Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The Ambassador Program, as part of our Parents Club, helps our new families feel welcomed into our new community. Each new family enjoys the support of grade-level ambassadors, both before and during the school year. Throughout the year, the Parents Club organizes many services and activities that benefit the students, SEA and our parents.
2019–2020 Parents Club Officers
- President: Carlos Rosello
- Vice President:
- Secretary: Danielle Ryall
- Communications Liaison: Erika Sasser
- Treasurer: Erin Kilpatrick
- Members at Large: Magally De Salas, Leesa Burd, & Kim Jenkins
2019–2020 Parents Club Programs
SEA is grateful for the leadership from the following individuals for these very important Parents Club programs here at SEA:
Ambassador Program - Zahira Stansberry & Shani Cunningham
Box Tops for Education - Zahira Stansberry
Daddy/ Daughter Dance - Sherry Haluszka, Susan Girtman, & Kristina Andersen
Golf with the Boys - Danielle Ryall & Erin Kilpatrick
Director - Helping Hands (Lunch) - Erika Sasser
Helping Hands (Copy & Library) - Leesa Burd
Fall Family Fun Night - Missy George & Danielle Ryall
Grandparents Day - Shannon Melnick & Andrea Glener
Director - Homeroom Parents - Erika Sasser
Lost & Found Closet - Sandra Rintrona
Middle School Rep - Deena Biewend
Book Fair - Leesa Burd
Spring Fling - Carlos Rosello
Project HOPE - PC Board
Teacher Appreciation Brunch - Carlos Rosello & Danielle Ryall
Teacher Appreciation Week - Kim Jenkins & Deena Biewend
Uniform Resale - Leesa Burd
Volunteering at SEA helps provide the best possible educational experience for our children. In addition to supporting faculty and staff, sharing our time and talents connects us with one another and our entire school community. Sign up for your preferred volunteer program(s) below:
- Lunch Room Hands
- Library Hands
- Copy Hands