Sweetwater Episcopal Academy could not exist without the support of the SEA community. Every gift to Sweetwater Episcopal Academy makes a difference – whether the gift is large or small – it signifies your confidence that SEA is worthy of your support. SEA relies on philanthropy to support its mission. All gifts have a direct impact on the educational experience of each student. SEA is an independent school and does not receive financial support of local and national tax dollars. It will be the ongoing generosity from current and past families, grandparents, alumni, faculty and friends that will ensure that we continue to live out our mission for generations to come.
The Annual Fund is the school’s primary community-wide fundraising endeavor. All members of the community are asked to participate in this fundraising initiative, which is an essential component of our operating budget. The Annual Fund directly impacts every student, faculty member, classroom and program by contributing to the School’s overall financial health and sustainability. Annual Fund gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The Annual Fund begins on August 1 and payments are due by July 31 the following year.
Legacy Society Levels
Leaving a Legacy: $10,000
Building a Legacy: $5,000 – $9,999
Maintaining a Legacy: $2,500 – $4,999
Establishing a Legacy: $1,200 – $2,499
Donors who make gifts to the Annual Fund at a leadership level totaling $1,200 to $10,000 and above are honored as members of the Legacy Society. These gifts continue a tradition of annual giving that support exceptional faculty, a diverse curriculum, technology, campus beautification and more. Legacy Society members are invited as guests of the school to various events throughout the year.
View the Benefits of each Legacy Society Level:
- Leaving a Legacy: Welcome Package + Anniversary Recognition, Tickets to Daddy Daughter Dance + Bowling with the Boys, Tickets to Parents' Club Winter Event, Tickets to Family Fun Night, 12 Tickets to Spring Fling, 50 SEA Notecards, Private Dinner with Head of School & Teacher of Choice
- Building a Legacy: Welcome Package + Anniversary Recognition, Tickets to Daddy Daughter Dance + Bowling with the Boys, Tickets to Parents' Club Winter Event, Tickets to Family Fun Night, 8 Tickets to Spring Fling, 50 SEA Notecards, Group Private Dinner with Head of School
- Maintaining a Legacy: Package + Anniversary Recognition, Tickets to Daddy Daughter Dance + Bowling with the Boys, Tickets to Parents' Club Winter Event, Tickets to Family Fun Night, 4 Tickets to Spring Fling, Group Private Dinner with Head of School
- Establishing a Legacy: Welcome Package + Anniversary Recognition, Tickets to Daddy Daughter Dance + Bowling with the Boys, Tickets to Parents' Club Winter Event, Tickets to Family Fun Night, 2 Tickets to Spring Fling
Thank you for considering an investment in Sweetwater Episcopal Academy. At Sweetwater Episcopal Academy, as with all independent schools, contributions are vital to the life and mission of the school. While the Annual Fund is our primary fundraising initiative, there are additional ways to donate to SEA.
- Credit Card: Make your donation securely online or call us at 407-862-1882. We will gladly take your credit card donations by phone.
- Check: Make checks payable to Sweetwater Episcopal Academy, please note Annual Fund on the check memo line. Mail to: SEA Annual Fund, 251 East Lake Brantley Drive, Longwood, FL 32779.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies offer a matching gift program to their employees as an added benefit. If your company has a matching gift benefit, it could double or even triple your gift to SEA. Contact your company's human resources officer to determine whether or not they participate in a matching gift program.
- Stock: A gift of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares) is frequently the most economical way to make a gift. Your broker/financial advisor may electronically transfer ownership of the securities to SEA's account at Morgan Stanley.
- Gifts in Kind: Donations of equipment, materials, or other valuable items for Berkeley’s classrooms, libraries, offices or facilities are considered gifts in kind. Acceptance of items is subject to usage and space constraints. Individuals may contact the Director of Advancement to donate a gift in kind.
- Planned Giving: Planned giving allows you to provide future support for the areas and programs at SEA that are of most interest to you – and often make a larger gift than you might have thought possible – by incorporating contributions to the School in your overall financial estate plan.
Shop at AmazonSmile and Amazon makes a donation to SEA! Amazon will give 0.5% of purchases made through SEA’s unique AmazonSmile link to the school. There’s nothing more to it than that! Once on the Amazon page, you browse, shop and purchase as you have always done!
Use this link to connect directly to smile.amazon.com in support of our school and start shopping!
Participating in the Box Tops program is easy! Last year SEA earned $XXX with Box Tops!
- Clip “Box Tops” from participating brands
- Have your child give them to their teacher or drop them in one of the collection boxes located at each campus.